Shepherds Lodge Devi Darshan at Auli (Joshimath) is a new 20 bed facility managed by Mountain Shepherds. There are 6 twin beds and 2 four bed rooms in the lodge. There is a small library, games for kids and a community shop to buy woolen products made by Bhotiya women. The lodge has a small equipment store for hiring trekking gear and cloths.
- Tariff includes dinner & breakfast along with 24 hour tea/coffee at the tea bar.
- Free internet available in the dining hall.
- Family outdoors and hikes to nearby villages and Gorson meadows.
- Bird watching hikes, home stays in the remote villages, trekking expeditions to Kuari Pass and Nanda Devi National Park, all managed by the technically qualified staff of mountain shepherds.
- Arrangements for pick up from Delhi airport and entire travel/trek logistics. Email us for planning your holidays in the Himalayas.
For more information, proceed to the booking portal.